“Never play to the gallery.”
― David Bowie
Hello, my name is Carly and I live in South Wairarapa, a beautiful rural community in New Zealand.
I am Photographer, Creator, Educator, and advocate for mental health and the arts. I am currently studying Art Therapy and am deeply interested in human potential and greatness. I love to challenge perspectives, and empowering others to follow their dreams.
• Tenacity. People who are fierce about pursuing their passions.
• People who who move against the grain and colour outside the lines.
• Ordinary and imperfect things.
• Light + Shadows.
• Books. Real ones. Give me the tangible over the digital any day.
• Whanau. People. Community. Collaborations.
• Growing food.
• The forest and the ocean.
• And of course, making art and documenting stories.
Image credit: Centre Whisky + the Moon